Competition 2019 T&C's
1. The promoter is: SUH SOO MI (Australian Business Number 49512779363) whose registered address is at PO BOX 281, Tullamarine, VIC 3043 AUSTRALIA.
2. The competition is open to a global market except any countries currently under UN sanctions. Contestants must age 18 years or over. Those excepted from entering are any employees of SUH SOO MI and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. To enter the entrant must enter officially only via https://suhsoomi.com/supplementary form with accepting these T&C’s
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://suhsoomi.com/supplementary posted on Twitter & Instagram during the months of Dec 2018, Jan-Feb 2019. Announcements will be made by the account @suhsoomi on both platforms only when necessary, as judged by SUH SOO MI.
6. The competition will be run on the following platforms and associated dates as advertisements.
6.1 Twitter – 1st Week of each month Advertised as a Campaign for 5 days. Weeks 2-4 will be mentioned in normal product tweets and the pinned tweets @suhsoomi. This process will occur for 3 months being December 2018, January 2019 and February 2019 Only
6.2 Instagram – Once a week (Every Monday) a competition entry will be posted at the timing and choosing of SUH SOO MI. The post will show full details of competition. The post will direct to https://suhsoomi.com/supplementary only.
Only one entry will be accepted per submitted design. Multiple entries from the same person is allowed but must be separate, i.e. 1 design x 1 submission, a 2nd design a 2nd separate submission - multiple submissions allowed on this basis only. Any submissions with multiple designs on one entry will automatically refer to the first visible design only, and subsequent designs will be ignored. This is the sole responsibility of the entrant and SUH SOO MI will not communicate the error should it arise.
Closing date for entry will be the final date of each monthly prize, i.e. Midnight AEST 31 December 2018, Midnight AEST 31 January 2019 and Midnight AEST 28 February 2019. If the entry is submitted after the closing monthly dates, the entry will roll over into the next month unless the submission is made after the last month and that date will be Midnight AEST on the 28th February 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted or entered the judging process
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. An example may be WIFI errors, format errors or general internet communication problems. The entrant will be email with a successful entry email stating they have officially entered for the monthly prize. Failure to receive said email will mean the entry has not been legally received by SUH SOO MI.
11. The details of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
11.1.1 There will be three competition periods that will run for one month each. The separate months of competition are December 2018, January 2019 and February 2019.
11.1.2 The monthly prize will run for three (3) months. They will run separately from 1st-31st December 2018, 1st January-31st January 2019 and 1st-28th February 2019. The monthly prizes are as follows:
220.127.116.11 1st Prize Two (2) ties of the entrant’s choice indicated in the entry form in the original submission including free shipping. Failure to indicate 2 ties of choice will result in SUH SOO MI choosing on entrant’s behalf. The entrant will also win 5 days of having their Twitter Username tagged in every tweet SUH SOO MI makes over said 5-day period as well as having their winning entry Pinned to SUH SOO MI’s twitter profile for 5 days.
18.104.22.168 2nd Prize One (1) Tie (Val $60 AUD) including free shipping
22.214.171.124 3rd Prize One A 50% Off Coupon on any SUH SOO MI product on top of any sale or free delivery option and without end date. (Val $40 AUD).
126.96.36.199 Free International/Domestic Delivery (Val $30 AUD Intl/$15 AUD Domestic) depending on location. This will be standard shipping.
188.8.131.52 Each winner will be profiled in Three (3) tweets – One (1) for each winner upon notification of winning via email. The tweets will also tag the winners Twitter handle to allow @suhsoomi followers to see the winner’s twitter profile and feed. The content is the sole right of SUH SOO MI and no discussion will be entered into. This will be on top of the first prize winner’s 5 days tweet and pinned tweet prize.
11.1.3 An advertisement on Twitter will appear on the First Monday of December 2018, January 2019 and February 2019 and run for 5 days. Following the 5 day period, product tweets and the pinned tweet will contain a link to https://suhsoomi.com/supplementary until the last day of each month being 31st December 2018, 31st January 2019 and 28th February 2019.
11.1.4 On Instagram a Post will run on Monday morning AEST for four Mondays starting 1st December 2018, 1st January and 1st February 2019 giving details of competition and link to https://suhsoomi.com/supplementary
11.1.5 The competition is to submit an image of a men’s neck tie designed by the entrant in either jpeg or pdf format only, having not exceeded 10mb per upload. The design must be original and not a copy of any existing tie on the market place. SUH SOO MI takes no responsibility should any legal ramifications occur based on copyright or trade mark infringements. If unknowingly this does occur, SUH SOO MI will direct all complaints to the entrant.
11.1.6 The design can be any colour, design i.e. foulard/club/university and so on… It may be any format such as drawing, painting, technology-based tools or any other accepted way of designing a tie, however submission format must be PDF or JPEG. Once submitted, all designs, correspondence and intellectual property becomes the sole ownership of SUH SOO MI. By entering the competition entrants will no longer own their designs in any legal sense. All revenue, profits and losses associated with the future design; if and when SUH SOO MI produces it, will be solely Suh Soo Mi’s ownership. No financial gain or loss as a result of producing the winning design will be passed onto the winner. The prizes listed above are the only prizes in this competition by SUH SOO MI. By entering the design on https://suhsoomi.com/supplementary the entrant relinquishes all rights in ownership to SUH SOO MI in full.
11.1.7 Any entry that does not abide by the terms of file format will be destroyed and not entered into the competition.
When entering the competition, the entrant must include the following in the form found at https://suhsoomi.com/supplementary 1. Name/Email Address/Twitter Account Name/Location (City)/Name of their design for tie/Selected two (2) Ties from SUH SOO MI Shop/Uploaded image jpeg-pdf not exceeding 10MB & Acceptance of T&C’s
11.1.9 Once entry is received by SUH SOO MI at https://suhsoomi.com/supplementary an automated email will respond with successful entry details. If this is not received by the entrant – then it must be resubmitted at a more suitable time as it must be construed as not been received. SUH SOO MI takes zero responsibility for poor technical issues such as WIFI, Internet or Mobile coverage issues. It is the responsibility of the entrant to submit the entry until they receive the confirmation email.
11.1.10 The winner of each of the monthly prizes will be notified via email and on Twitter on the 4th of January (December Entries) the 4th of February (January Entries) and the 4th of March (February Entries) Any winners who do not reply within 7 days of being notified will forfeit their prize and their prize will be given to next in line in judging. i.e. if 1st place reneges on their prize then 2nd prize will move up to 1st and 3rd up to 2nd and 4th up to 3rd and so one.
11.1.11 The shipping of prizes will occur 7 days after notification in 11.1.11 and tracking numbers will be provided via email. SUH SOO MI takes no responsibility on transit times as many locations have varying transit times. Should a prize not arrive at destination, SUH SOO MI and the winner will enter into discussions on how the prize can be awarded without loss. This will require proof at the winner’s end that the prize has indeed not arrived. Please see 11.1.2 for details of shipping modes such as standard vs express.
11.1.12 At the end of the online form at https://suhsoomi.com/supplementary the entrant must click the dialogue box to confirm acceptance of these terms and conditions. Failure to do so will mean the entry will not be accepted under any circumstances. The form will not send to SUH SOO MI as per automated protocols.
11.1.13 Entrants may retweet/like or comment on the competition at any time should they see fit. Any disparaging, racist, political or generally inappropriate comments will end in the entrant having their entry withdrawn as SUH SOO MI see fit at any time. No discussion on this decision will be entered into.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. Three (3) Monthly 1st Place Winners will be chosen, three (3) Monthly 2nd Prize Winners will be chosen and three (3) Monthly 3rd Prize Winners will be chosen
15. By Soomi Seo (Co-Founder) of SUH SOO MI ABN 49512779363
16. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM (Direct Mail) on Twitter and/or Twitter Post with tagged twitter name of winner within 4 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter will notify the winner to organise shipping
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20.The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Commonwealth of Australia.
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, image and competition design in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. The winner’s name will be available 4 days after closing date each month by emailing the following address:
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
25. Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
26. SUH SOO MI ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
27. SUH SOO MI shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page.
28. SUH SOO MI also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.